Nosi Ralephata is a shareholder at Turner Padget who practices in the area of litigation with a focus on employment discrimination, restrictive covenants/non-compete/non-disclosure agreements, extra contractual liability, and business/contract disputes. Nosi’s cases typically require resolution through extensive motions’ practice, mediation and settlement, when appropriate. Nosi has been involved in multiple appellate decisions.
Nosi has been a resident of South Carolina since 1999, and brings her international perspective to the firm as she has lived and studied abroad in Zimbabwe, England and Botswana. She has served as a faculty member teaching a transnational dispute resolution course in London. Nosi completed a fellowship with the South Carolina Senate Judiciary Committee and has participated in multiple leadership training programs in South Carolina and nationwide.
- Brown v. Nucor Corp., 576 F.3d (4th Cir. 2009)
- St. Paul Reinsurance Co., Ltd. v. Riviello, 296 Fed. Appx. 377 (4th Cir. 2008).
- Triplett v. Soleil Group, Inc., 664 F. Supp. 2d 645(2009)
- Nucor Corp. v. S.C. Department of Employment and Workforce and Kim A. Legette Appellate Case Number: 2012-206406 (oral argument January 7 2014, decision pending)
- Burkey v. Noce, 398 S.C. 35; 726 S.E.2d 229 (Ct. App. 2012)
- Greenwich Insurance Company, Plaintiff, v. Joe Garrell et al, 2013 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 31491(D.S.C. 2013)
- Barker v. Washington National Insurance Company 2013 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 58437 (D.S.C. 2013) (April 24, 2013)
- CRC Scrap Metal Recycling, LLC v. Hartford Cas. Ins. Co., 2012 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 147696 (D.S.C. 2012) affirmed by CRC Scrap Metal Recycling, LLC v. Hartford Cas. Ins. Co, 4th Circuit, Opinion No. 13-1036
- RLI Insurance Co. v. The Hartford Insurance Co 3:08-cv. 03497- JRM (September 23, 2011)
- Lane/Mellen v. Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s, London 2:09-cv. 01463- CWH, 2:09-cv. 01525- CWH(May 5, 2011)McDowell v. Nucor Bldg. Sys., 2012 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 26939 (D.S.C. 2012), Aff’d 2012 U.S. App. LEXIS 17688 (4th Cir. 2012)
- Hamilton v. Dayco Prods., LLC, 2009 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 10545; 13 Accom. Disabilities Dec. (CCH) P13-212, (D.S.C.February 10, 2009)
- Bertwell v. Allstate Ins. Co., 2008 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 7289,(D.S.C. January 31, 2008)
View all Attorneys