- Turner Padget Client Thwarts Inequitable Attempts of Minority Shareholder To Protect His Self-Dealing
- Favorable Settlement for Local Business Reached After Three Days of Trial in US District Court for the District of South Carolina
- Turner Padget Lawyer Helps Obtain Favorable Opinion for Defense Bar
- Protecting a Manufacturer Against a Potential Class Action
- Turner Padget Awarded Summary Judgment for Restaurant Chain
- Successfully represented a developer of a construction and demolition debris landfill in the South Carolina Administrative Law Court
- Turner Padget's Financial Services Industry Group received a defense verdict in a Three-Day Trial
- Plaintiff's Claim for Defamation was Eliminated at Trial on Our Motion for Directed Verdict
- Reaching a Favorable Settlement in a Multi-Party Construction Defects Case
Favorable Settlement for Local Business Reached After Three Days of Trial in US District Court for the District of South CarolinaTurner Padget attorneys Clay Stebbins, Sam Sammataro and Robert Mangum recently represented a local business from the CSRA in the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina. Turner Padget’s client alleged the Defendant breached the parties’ contract by failing to deliver certain goods. This was a complex and protracted dispute that spanned more than two years.
At trial, the Court split the proceedings in two parts. After a three-day trial as to liability, Turner Padget secured a favorable jury verdict for its client. The parties settled before the punitive damages portion of the trial began.