- Turner Padget Lawyer Helps Obtain Favorable Opinion for Defense Bar
- Protecting a Manufacturer Against a Potential Class Action
- Turner Padget Awarded Summary Judgment for Restaurant Chain
- Successfully represented a developer of a construction and demolition debris landfill in the South Carolina Administrative Law Court
- Turner Padget's Financial Services Industry Group received a defense verdict in a Three-Day Trial
- Plaintiff's Claim for Defamation was Eliminated at Trial on Our Motion for Directed Verdict
- Reaching a Favorable Settlement in a Multi-Party Construction Defects Case
Plaintiff's Claim for Defamation was Eliminated at Trial on Our Motion for Directed Verdict
Plaintiff’s claim for defamation was eliminated at trial on our motion for directed verdict.
Prior to the trial, our lawyers won a Motion for Summary Judgment, which defeated Plaintiff’s claims for Outrage, Negligence, Negligent Misrepresentation, Breach of Contract, and violation of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. Through the efforts of our Financial Services Industry Group, our client was found to have no liability for any claims.