- Turner Padget Lawyer Helps Obtain Favorable Opinion for Defense Bar
- Protecting a Manufacturer Against a Potential Class Action
- Turner Padget Awarded Summary Judgment for Restaurant Chain
- Successfully represented a developer of a construction and demolition debris landfill in the South Carolina Administrative Law Court
- Turner Padget's Financial Services Industry Group received a defense verdict in a Three-Day Trial
- Plaintiff's Claim for Defamation was Eliminated at Trial on Our Motion for Directed Verdict
- Reaching a Favorable Settlement in a Multi-Party Construction Defects Case
Turner Padget's Financial Services Industry Group received a defense verdict in a Three-Day Trial
In the spring of 2018, two attorneys in Turner Padget’s Financial Services Industry Group received a defense verdict in a three-day trial in the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina, Charleston Division.
Turner Padget successfully defended a large, national consumer mortgage servicer against a Plaintiff claiming damages as a result of alleged defamation and violation of the Federal Credit Reporting Act and South Carolina Unfair Trade Practices Act, wherein the Plaintiff claimed both actual and punitive damages.